close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stillwater 12-19-07

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Dec 19, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

i went out today for a couple of hours to do some channel cattin. I went to a spot where i know there are some nice channels. I cut my bait up in little 1 inch cubes. In the first 15 minutes i caught a 6 pound channel, after finally finding a good tree to set the camera on i took the pic. About another 10 minutes i took a 8 pound channel. they were really crushing the bait. Then the sun came over the trees and the water started to clear up. i only got one bite from then on so i left. It was a good day and was just what i needed. i plan on hitting the river again this weekend if anyone is interested.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. congrats! Some nice channels ya got there!

3. nice catches, ya looked a lil cold in that, and where was steve at, thought he was ur camera man?

4. pendog66

he was being a women... actually hes sick and had to watch his son. i think we are goin saturday on the gmr

5. Ohiodanl

Ohiodanl Retired.. enough said

nate your nuts, you wont catch me out fishing this time of year

6. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

CONGRATS................those are some NICE channel cats !!!

7. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

Hey nate nice channels! You did alot better than me and salmonid today, we went to the gmr and got skunked! but it felt good to get out. I think me, salmonid, and dinkbuster are going to get together saturday, I will be out tomorrow and friday for sure and then on saturday, im busy on sunday. PM me if your available tomorrow or friday. Im sure dink or salmonid will get ahold of you about sat. Again nice cats!

8. pendog66

i went out for an hour this morning because i forgot i have blue jackets tickets tonight. i caught this male channel about a minute after i got a line in the water. im not goin to complain im just happy i got out.:D [​IMG]