close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Still Need Ford Truck

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eriesteamer, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

Repost my want for a ford truck.no one seems have any.
    I need get another ford truck.mines pushing 266,000 and the frames rusting threw.Got be a stick shift.Will pay more then they sell for.but must be good body as I am a top mechanic and can fix any thing that may be needed repaired.can rebuild motor if needed be.nothing newer then 1997 or there bouts.and yep I be interested in one as far back as they go.longs frames good.I got lots parts for these.Will even buy a wrecked one as I am A-1 body man.crash not rusted out body are my line.once rusted out junk it for parts.as thats whats mines up to.frames gone no way fix it.want get a frame for it if can not get a whole truck.moneys no problem.just got get one before winter sets in.or buy a good pair jogging shoes

2. clemm

clemm

0   0   0

I have a 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 that has 130,000 miles. It does not run and has engine issues.

The truck is red and body is in good shape.

3. XL506

XL506

0   0   0

What are the problems with the ranger 4x4? and how much u want for it?

4. clemm

clemm

0   0   0

A mechanic nearby told me it was a cracked head... Its been stored in my garage ever since.

5. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I am still waiting on this reply.what motor and whats price of it

6. XL506

XL506

0   0   0

Price check..?

7. clemm

clemm

0   0   0

Going on vacation for a week (fishing) and putting the Ford Ranger 4x4 6 cyclinder, stick shift on hold...

8. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I maybe want it.give price.I got a motor for it.so need not worry on that.Deal on another fell threw so will buy yours.the other guy just sat and twiddled his thumbs and never got back till to late.then still never gave me details on motor and price.What creep he was to think I wait till Xmas to buy it.Gave up think he never had one.or sold it behind my back.