close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Still looking for partner

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by KraZKeup, Mar 25, 2005.

1. i need a partner for the midwest sportsman central ohio division whose events are on saturday and/or the columbus division whose events are wed. night. anybody interested, please respond.

Chris

2. JBJ

JBJ

Might get a better response if you let folks know if you are a boater or non-boater. ;)

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Chris , Nickadams and I think we may have a partner for you but we are checking it out for sure . He would only be able to make the Sat. event though .

4. Phil Carver

By the way every one , Chris is a boater .

5. yes, i am a boater...sorry about that.

hey Phil, how many spots are there still open for the saturday events anyways? also, i appreciate you helping me find a partner. but if it doesn't work out, Nick said he would fish some of the S/T events with me, but he wouldn't be able to do very many. so i'm still a little nervous, cuz i'm feeling the squeeze of the first event/last opening being taken coming up.

i'm definitely willing to get together with the other person and take them out a few times (or more) before the tournaments start so we could get used each other and how we would fish.

Thanks,
    Chris

6. JBJ

JBJ

I might be able to hook up with you on those Weds. nighters if you still need a partner, Chris.

7. definitely, JBJ. i still need a partner. and that's awesome that you could be available for the wednesday night events, because i wasn't so sure about the sat. division, but i really wanted to do the wed. nights. if you wanna give me a call or me to give you a call we can get together sometime and practice. i'm leaving this thursday for florida, and will be back april 20. but when i get back, i can take you out on my boat pretty much any day on the weekends for practice or maybe even after work during the week. we'll talk about it. let me know for sure if you want to be my partner, because i've had a lot of people say they were interested when they really weren't and i have either not heard from them again, or they backed out on me.
    thanks,
    Chris

8. JBJ

JBJ

PM on the way, Chris.

9. JBJ

JBJ

KraZKeup, you back in town yet?

10. Phil Carver

He should be back this evening or later tonight . They were haveing a pretty good time last time I spoke to them .