close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stick Marsh & Farm 13 Catching 100 Bass a Day Report

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by HCrumpler3, Oct 19, 2004.

1. If you are one those people who can come to Stick Marsh and Farm 13 any time you want to- NOW IS THE TIME!!! Yesterday, Monday, EVERY BOAT that fished the spillway area caught a minimum of 100 bass.

Steve P, who guides for me on occasion, arrived at 11:00 AM. I arrived at 1:30 PM. Steve told me had 70. He proceeded to keep on catching. We both left at about 4:30 PM. Steve had the day with the most bass ever caught in one day at Stick Marsh and Farm 13-for him-112. Steve could have caught more. He just decided it was enough for one day.

The bass hit Rattle Traps, Norman Deep Little N's, Magnum Fat Free Shads, Carolina Rigged soft plastics, Long A's and probably any thing else someone wanted to throw.

Steve P had the largest bass I saw anyone catch. Photo attached. If not available go to www.HughCrumpler.Com and check live updates. Steve is a pretty big guy so the bass does not look quite as big as it should/could.

Hugh Crumpler takes his clients out catching monster bass at Stick Marsh and Farm 13. His website is www.HughCrumpler.Com, e-mail is bsncoach@gate.net and land line is 321-722-3134.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Gald you found us Hugh. Always enjoyed reading those reports!

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Hey Hugh, welcome to Ohio Game Fishing.

4. Sounds like even the bass are glad the hurricanes have chilled for a while?They must not of ate for a month or so.

5. Well, it's about time Hugh, welcome to OGF. I plan on going down there this winter...end of feb early march. Is there anywhere to camp near by with elec hookups? I also hear there's only one boatramp & that one must arrive early to be able to park. I'll be keeping an eye on your reports this winter. thanks

6. This place sounds great but where is it ??? I'm from cleveland area and would like to try it

7. It's in southern florida Tom

8. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

FYI, Hugh is our next scheduled Chat guest!