Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a member from WAAAYYY back in 2004 when the name changed and the "new" owners took over. I think I was one of the original members?
Well, was sick for a while with Prostate Cancer but beat that. I think I told you guys that once before? Since then my daughter Lily, whom a few of you knew from fishing with me is in college at Otterbein University, Worthington. Haven't been fishing too much since we sold the boat. No one to go with. Lily got my vehicle at school and Doris got her car at work. Great being retired. Nobody to come and get me and take me fishing. hahahahahahaha
Anyway fellas/ladies, I'm available if anyone is interested or if you're shorthanded I'm north of Hard Rd off Smokey Row Rd on Hamrock Dr.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Welcome back sir! Glad your health problems are behind you, now will someone please take this man fishing!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Welcome back !!! I remember you posting way back when & glad to see you beat the cancer & are back with us. I'll keep you in mind for an open seat sometime, too.
My oldest son is a 2010 grad of Otterbein & he loved it there. Nice, safe area too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back !!! I remember you posting way back when & glad to see you beat the cancer & are back with us. I'll keep you in mind for an open seat sometime, too.
My oldest son is a 2010 grad of Otterbein & he loved it there. Nice, safe area too.
Glad to hear from you T. Lily loves it at Otterbein. Her and 2 off her school friends actually rent a house right there by the school. She misses fishing like crazy. She fished with me almost everyday after middle school and high school. I'd pick her up towing the Ranger and we'd go over to Shaughnessy and fish Ultralight for Crappies.
Anyway, Great to hear from ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts