Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
team extreme is holding a open bass tournament on the ohio river. taking off at steubenville boat ramp. 7am-3pm. $60.00 entry includes big bass. registration begins at 5am. for more info contact roger cox 1-330-432-1564 or bob cox sr 1-740-922-0703 there are no pre-entrys. this is their 4th year with this tournament hope to see old faces and new faces comes join the fun

·
Registered
683 Posts
this club does a exalent job at running opens . for years i have hear the (river rats) wanting turnaments on the river this club heard your calls and has put on some turnaments there hopefully the turn outs keep going in a upward maner so they will keep going there so i to can find a date open on my schedule so i can fish some. keep up the good work team extream and show other tournament directers there can be a crowd formed on the river. these opens are also a good chance for people thinking of fishing rorys noaa tournament down there to get some time on the river.

·
Registered
683 Posts
i have heard some interest i know some of the guys that fish berlin on thursday nite are thinking of fishing it. also check out the raffle tickets that they will have .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my phone has been ringing about the open and my brothers phone has to. sounds like there is alot of interest. hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Any results?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dont know exact weights nor names. 30 Boats. 1st Mike Blake & Harry ? 8lb ?oz, 2nd Roger Cox & ? 8lb ?oz, 3rd Wally ? & Bo Piffer 6lb ?oz 4th Dont know names 5lb ?oz. We had the smallest limit we ever caught 3lb 141/2oz skinny fish.That is as much as I know. Oh yea Mike Blake had big bass 4lb 5oz small mouth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts