Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we will bury a very dear friend and overall great dude Stephan A. Cundiff. As a fellow fisherman I will miss him on the water. As a 40 something that grew up going to the lake, and overnight trips to Freemont with him and my dad I am just sad to see one of my heroes gone.
Buckeye Lake was his favorite place to fish because of the saugeye, wipers, catfish, and is favorite "eatin" fish bluegill. (when you could catch enough with any size)
I know most of you guys really don't know him or me or care much, but for those of you who bend the knee in prayer every once in a while, please lift up in prayer his family especially his daughter. I love them with all that I am and pray that God will comfort them in a time of grief. Additionally, keep my pop in your prayers as well. His partner in fish for the last 35 years will no longer be around to give or receive the funny jabs they tossed at each other.
If there's one ting I learned through my life on the water is that fishermen take care of their own. Thanks for allowing me to vent a bit. See you dudes on the water.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Who?
3,415 Posts
Sorry to hear this, man. Good fishing buddies....the GOOD ones, are hard to find.
Sounds like you are better off for knowing him.
I'll have a couple thoughts for your buddy this weekend while on the water.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It is always difficult loosing anyone who loved the outdoors. I did not know him. I do know the type of man he was. His family and yours will be in our prayers.

·
Gone Fishin
12 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I lost a 20yr fishing buddy, awhile back. Also gone are my 2 Dads (Dad and father in law). I always talk to them when ever I am on the water. They will always live in your heart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts