close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

steelie tourny

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tractor5561, Oct 18, 2008.

1. tractor5561

tractor5561 "FISH,HUNT,LIVE"

while i was reading through the other tourney thread couldnt help but notice some people tryin to get a steelhead tourney going. I think it would be a great idea, and theres no better time for it then right now. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions feel free to post them. Id be willing to make something like this happen and would try to set it up. If you'd rather hit the river instead of the lake this time of year, this even would be perfect. I was thinking that we could do a fly class and a spinning class. Sounds like it could turn out to be a good time for the river folk;)

2. allwayzfishin

allwayzfishin just 1 more cast!!!

lets do a tourny on the grand river next week end. we all can agree on the location and at 10 bucks a person its affordable. longest fish takes the pot. hows that sound for starters? lets see how many people will show for this . what do ya say?

3. I would like to do that, but I will be out of town.

4. sunday I can make it and I know my 2 cousins would probably be in and my son also. 4 for sunday

5. allwayzfishin

allwayzfishin just 1 more cast!!!

with all due respect, 4 people, we can do better than that for a locale tourny. whats ten bucks for a chance at a 100 or so. i mean, come on for a chance to meet some fresh faces and a good time time. just a thought, any other thoughts? just sit back and think about the quick cash in these tough economic times. just think if u could pull this off every weekend? hmm, lots off fun, ehhhh?

6. Beer:30

Beer:30 ReelAddiction ch.68

Just my thoughts, but it may be too quick to get it turned around. I know if I had a little more notice, myself and 2 others would be in. Having littleone's at home EVERYTHING has to be around a schedule here. Just my 2 cents. Did you post it in the "steelhead" threads? Guys are all fired up about the fish starting to stage & move up river. You will get at better response, I would think.

Luke

7. If we wait a couple weeks I can do it.

8. all i was sayin was i know atleast 4 people would be willing on a sunday any sunday thats all