Steelhead Seminar - Sunday

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Ruminator, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I'm copying your Lounge post Bob and making a thread here as well for those who find it here. ;)

....................................................................................................

[​IMG] steelhead seminar at gander mountain!!!
    Well I went down to the steelhead expo in kirtland and walked out.
    80% of the room were new guys to the sport and felt that the guy leading the seminar did not give alot of info on "how to fish for them".. he told ways but did not explain alot. So i thought that i would hold a "beginners" spinning for steelhead seminar at gander mountain and do a little more explaining on stuff, gear and water. Its at the twinsburg gander mountain on rt.91 and 480.
    on sept. 30th (sunday) from 12-2pm and of course its free.
    Ill be going over the gear and ways that i have learned to catch me more fish, and even going to show some ways to cure some eggs. Im not saying i am a pro, im just trying to help out new people to the sport and to give them a little more of a ideal on some of the ways there are to fish for them. Hope to see some of you there.
    :B Happy Hunting!!!!:B

....................................................................................................
    ................................................................................

I'm looking forward to seeing and talking with everyone and learning about steelie fishing.

- Rumi

Thank-you Gander Mountain for hosting us. !%

2. Zom B.

Zom B. disMembered

Sounds good. I am hoping that I will get a chance to make it, as I have never fished a river for steelhead in my life. Just one question, since I am unfamiliar with Gander Mt. - where in the store will this be located?

3. Zom B.

Zom B. disMembered

I know where the store is, but, not having been in the store, I was wondering if there was a special seminar area, or something like that, within it. Some of the places I have been had separate areas, but they weren't marked for some reason, so that is why I ask.

4. There's a meeting room in the back called "THE LODGE". That's where they usually hold them.

5. Zom B.

Zom B. disMembered

Thanks, guys.

6. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

Would like to go but have ticket for the Browns maybe next time? Are you planning on any notes to be posted from the seminar?