Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
We will be launching out of Lorain tomorrow around 8 to 8:30 in the morning.We will be fishing the 46-7 line.We will be in a Blue Lund Baron with a Bimini top on it.Hope to get some company out there.I will try channel 68 and 71.We had trouble with the radio on Wednesday.

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,
Due to the winds at the Vermilion weather buoy yesterday we made a decison to launch out of Wheatley and fish there.Fished for Perch from 10 am to 1pm.Then we headed out for Steelhead and Walleye.Went 4 for 4 on the Steelhead and got 6 Walleyes.End up with 32 nice Perch also.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Marc, I think we will be heading up this Sunday, anyone else heading out?

I think we will perch first then and then head out for steel. Where did you get them at?

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Reel Naunghty,
We were east from the Launch by the first Red Buoy.The Habor Master told us to go down by the 2nd Red Buoy but we stopped because there was some boats there.We didn't get many but they were good sized.If you can call the minnow place I would because minnows are getting hard to find.He had some last night yet.Don't complain about the Gobi's thats what the Perch are coming in after and they were full of them.

·
715 Posts
I fished the 46 & 5 line Sat & Sun. Sun I was the only boat out there. Trolled all the way to the 82.00 line buoy Sat & did only 2 drum. Sun there were about 12 boats. we did 2/2 on eyes & 2/6 on bullets. One guy limited on both-orange @38 feet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts