close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steelhauler??????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by husky hooker, Nov 10, 2008.

1. anybody hear or see wes the best steelhauler in the world?

2. I heard Wes was pretty busy this year and wasn't planning on fishing that much.

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

In one post, there's two blasts from the past! :p

How you doing HH?

4. Dan,

Hey Big Guy. Nice to see that you are still around. I'm still here but not as often as I use to be. Joel is right though, I have been working my butt off and haven't fished nearly as much as I would have liked to. Let me know if you want to come up and I will try to put you on the Steelies again.

wes

5. catking

catking Banned

Big Dan and Wes in one thread....nice to see some old timers kickin....DA KING !!! :)

6. Wes,

Left a message at your house the other. Give me a call sometime.

Jason

7. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Add the Cat and Stinky Fingers!!

Sweet to see you guys come up for air! :B :B :p :p

8. It's beginning to seem like a family reunion.:) I hope everyone is doing well.

Wes

9. glad to see that your still around Dan:) Last time I heard you wasn't doing to well.HOPE that all is well now.I wish I would have got to know you better when you lived out by Tappen beside Randy and Kat that trolling motor you gave Randy is still running great.So were are you at now if you don't mind me asking.:G :)

10. hey u ol timers, good to see you guys still here. wes i wanna come up sometime so let me know.thanks. im living in beach city and going to dyalisis every other day.can t walk to much but still get around the best i can( wheelchair) heh heh call me fat ironsides!!!!!frank,hope your catching up there! i ll get my pants next time i come to the rocky.oh left my spare pair on his boat,if you guys were thinking sick again!!!!!!

11. Dan,

I'm glad to see you are still in good spirits. We can try for a Friday in the next couple of weeks before the river freezes. I'll shoot you a PM.

Wes

12. sounds great to me.been a while i know,but still have good intensions.on blood suckout....... tues,thurs and saturday,which are bad days for me.jr is off on fridays so he can go too.thanks again.