close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steelers improve to 13-1

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Procraftboats21, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I dont want to hear one complaint like "it should have never been that close" at the end the steelers came out on top and thats all that matters

lets go burgh!!!!

2. how about, man that was close! haha, Glad they pulled it off.

3. catking

catking Banned

Anybody that knows anything about pro sports, there is a fine line between winning and losing. This game it came down to TWO terrible calls. The roughing the passer call was BS , and the interferance call that wasn't made towards the end. When the rule says NO CONTACT beyond 5 yards, and they have been enforcing this all year, then turn a blind eye to this ???? The Steelers didn't win. The refs won it for them. Roughing the passer, GIVE ME A BREAK. What a bunch of candy arses playing now days. The ref never blew the whistle............. CATKING

4. I won't say anything about how bad the pass rush was today, or how bad Special Teams played all day!

Just this: Ben is now 12-0 as a starter in the NFL. He had his first 300 yard game. The Steelers have won 12 games in a row.

5. catking

catking Banned

Like I mentioned, it's a fine line. One that the Steelers are walking and walking very good. It takes a good team to win games like this. You don't go 13-1 in this league if you are not good...... CATKING...........

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

The Squeelers are living a charmed life at this time..That will come to an end in the playoffs...I hope.

7. it doesnt matter how close the game was, pit has has this bad habbit of only playin to the skill of there opp. kust look at the scores. It has been rough but it keeps them humble and it makes for a great show. but this team is amazing, lokk at who they are playing without. C.Scott, C. Hampton, burres & staley half the season, and maddox who i hate but shoves in a rookie to take over. Boys thats a probowl list. The depth of this team. I told eveyone at the begining of the season pit has not had a QB since 1995 and now they have on everyone is in trouble.

8. Catking, are they now the luckiest 13-1 team in the league?

9. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

They will have the best experience in the playoffs. Some teams choke when the pressure gets hot, and the Steelers have been in tight ones dang near every game.

With that being said, I am a Bengals true, but still like to see good teams in good games.

10. catking

catking Banned

DA KING !!! will be dining on crow the rest of this NFL season. After further consideration , I now believe that the Steelers are probably the best team in the NFL right now. New England's defense has been iffy at best, and they lost to the freakin Dolphins :rolleyes: . The Eagles are still a good team, but will miss loud mouth Terrell Owens...The AFC is by FAR the best league this year. Indy looks good , and I wouldn't want to try and out score them. Ben got his ribs hurt , but after following this guy through his college career at Miami , Ohio, he is tough, and will be fine...... Hey, the Bengals have a chance to be 8-8 again , and we wiol take that. The Bengals are building for the future , and the future is next season ;) .......... CATKING