close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steelers Clinch

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by For my Son, Dec 23, 2007.

1. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

Now we dont need to argue. Steelers clinch and thats that. Now can we please make this another perfect season with a win over the clowns in the playoffs?

2. WVridgeRunner

WVridgeRunner Veteran

how? the stains might not even make the playoffs now!! CHOKE LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!

3. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Brownies- so close, yet so far away...as usual :)

4. unfortunately as a browns fan i agree!!! but if you guys STILL think the steelers are a POWERHOUSE youre either dilusional or on some heavy-duty meds!!!:D i highly dought they advance in the post season...dont folow yhem but still dont think they beat a team with clout...

5. WVridgeRunner

WVridgeRunner Veteran

never said they were a powerhouse...the browns can't beat us though!
    I do like your coach though! i feel sorry for him..he seems like pretty cool cat.

6. FISHNASTY

FISHNASTY The Catfather

Typical Browns fans response, "we stink but your not going to win". Worry about your own team.

7. It was very painful, but I was a Bengals fan for a few hours!

I’m confident that the Steelers would have beaten the Ravens, but I hope that with the pressure off, Tomlin will rest the starters.

I just wish that the Steelers would have secured the 3rd seed. Facing the Browns in a wildcard game would have been like a first round bye!

8. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Oh, so now we're out of the closet...Let us know how good it really felt...! ;) :D

I'm going with the former here, Rex...no wait, it could be the latter too...well, perhaps you're right on both accounts...! :eek: :D

9. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

go steelers- just hope najeh will step up and i think he will....im originally from pittsburgh,pa but im living in this place called cleveland now---man, im screwed.