close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steelers: Best Team in the NFL? I think so!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Procraftboats21, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

after the steelers shutdown the patriots last week and the eagles this week, I belive the steelers are the team to beat in the nfl with big ben leading them!

2. I have to agree. the steelers are playing some good football. my hats off to them. being a browns fan that really hurts to say. :(

3. Hate The Steelers...go Brownies...yea Right... The Only Place Brownies Go Is The Potty.......

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

They have good personel, and are playing great..I hate them however!

5. If they keep playing like they are right now, the only team that can beat the Steelers is the Steelers themselves.
    I sure hope they don't get big heads over this.

6. NFL.com had a poll yesterday asking who's the best team in the NFL.
    Results 1) New England 2) Philadelphia 3) Pittsburgh.
    Have they been watching the games lately? The Steelers are the best now, hopefully they'll still be the best when the Superbowl rolls around.

7. I've been a Steeler's fan all of my life, but the Patriots are the best team in the NFL right now. When the Steelers win the SB this year, then they will be the best in the NFL!

8. There's still a long ways to go. Let's just hope their best football isn't being played before January.

9. I must admit the Steelers have a pretty impressive playoff record. When they were coached by Chuck Noll. What is their playoff record with old " lantern jaw " ? Anybody remember that the St. Louis Cards had the best season record ? That did not help much as the Red Sox got hot at just the right time.
    Signed 1 Jealous Browns Fan

10. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

After listening to a lot of "experts" talk about the NFLs Best Teams..Quite a few of them said that Pittsburgh had to win on the road to take the title officially.

They even said that Cleveland would be the streak snapper for Big Ben & Company..NOT...

Pittsburgh has my vote for BEST TEAM right now..They need to control the tempers a little better.... but then again, maybe that's not a bad thing either... ;) :D

11. Tee

Tee Team OGF

They MIGHT be the best team now, but after this Sunday they won't :D .

GO BENGALS!

WHO DEY!
    :D ;)

12. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Right now, I'd agree. The road to the superbowl is a long one however, and we'll see what happens in January.

13. An old boxing adage;To be the champ,you have to KNOCKOUT the champ.Until someone knocks off New England in the playoffs,the Pats are the best team.

14. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

So.... who's 10-1?

yee haa!!!

GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  15. "J"

"J"

I hate to say it but they are very good this year and the Rookie Quarterback looks great but lets see what he does in the post season where it counts, you have to put the money on the People who have been there and that's the Pat's, but like they say anyone can be beaten on any given day. Good luck to them though. And good luck to everyone going out next week. And be safe!! "J"