close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steelers @ Bengals predictions

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Nov 15, 2004.

1. My favorite game of the year!

Steelers 31
    Bengals 6

The Steelers have won 7 straight games (Ben breaks the record for consecutive games won by a rookie QB). More importantly, the Steelers are now officially playing Steeler’s football. The running game has been unstoppable for the last 3 weeks, and the D is shutting down the run (less than 100 yards rushing in the last three games COMBINED). Their time of possession advantage is absolutely SICK! The Steeler’s D is once again nasty and aggressive.

The bengals will be VERY LUCKY to control the ball for over 20 mins! There is no way that the Bengals D will be able to stop either the pass or the run. Any attempt to run on the Steelers D will be futile. That leaves Palmer as the Bengals only hope. The Steelers D line will be able to simply push the Bengals O line aside, it is going to get UGLY! Palmer will be running for his life on Sunday, and will make some mistakes. Troy P seems to have a good grasp on Palmer (his college roommate), and I look for Troy to get at lease 1 INT, and a sack.

The Steelers have a two game lead in the division, and can even afford to drop a few games and still win the division. I know that this will be the Bengals super bowl, but don't expect the Bengals to be more motivated. The Steelers seem to be more determined not to lose after each win, and seem to be getting better each week.

One last thing: Home field advantage (Steelers nation) will really help the Steelers this week in Cincinnati!

2. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Let's see.....The BUS is running crazy, The QB is a rookie Phenom, and DUCE will be back in the lineup along with the next heavyweight contender Joey Porter <- If he's not suspended!!!

I say:

Pittsburgh 42

Cincyt 13

It would be nice if Jerome and Duce both rushed for over 100 yds in the same game....With the BenGAL D, they just might..... :D :D :D

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

The steelers will be shocked when the bengals go up 14-0 and they'll quit. Bengals win by 21

4. I'll bet two used Berkley Power Worms, a 3/8oz black Vib-E, One jigging Rapala without hooks and a some dried maggots that Pittsburgh wins by 21. :)

5. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Enough of the conjecture already! You guys need to stop chasing those parked cars. The Bengals haven't been blown out all year and I'll guarantee (see Chad J.) :D , it's not going to start this weekend. The Mighty Bengals have beat up on (at the time) two of the leagues No. 1 rated defenses. And guess what, the hawkeyes are the No. 1 rated defense this week. These teams always play close games and it won't be any different on Sunday. Just another little bump in the road.

ShortDrift, throw in a couple of No. 4 hooks and a Rapala and you've got a deal! :D

The Mighty Bengals 17
    The Hawkeyes 10

Details at 11:00 :D .........Who dey!

6. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Bengals 24
    Steelers 13

Little Ben looses a tooth when the Bengals D BRINGS the Blitz! You know Lewis is going to send everyone. Bengals puts ANOTHER mark in the W column! BOOM---Down goes Fraizer, DOWN goes Fraizer!

Squealer fans, be scared be very scared---

OUR Jungle will be loud! Full of BENGALS Fans! I can hear the chant now--- RUDI-RUDI-RUDI. Rudi runs for 124 yards and 1TD, Palmer passes 225 yards and 1TD.

Its going to be fun Sunday!! I'll be Tailgating early Sunday! Cincinnati is going to be CRAZY again Sunday just like the Monday Night Game. That was a BLAST! ARE YOU READY?? :D ;)

7. I think I'm going to be sick.

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bengals -24

Squeelers-21

9. catking

catking Banned

Nobody gave them a chance against Denver, who at the time had the 4th best defense in the NFL. Nobody gave them a chance against the then undefeated KC Chief last year. We blew them out. This season we haven't been beaten bad . We did look bad at Cleveland, but we had the Steelers beat in the fouth quarter this year, we had the Jets beaten, yes, that's alot of ifs, but I'll say this. The Bengals will beat the Steelers. If they don't , DA KING !!! will put " I love the Steelers" as my signature for the rest of the season ;) By the way, in case you didn't notice guys, the Bengals STOPPED the very good ground game of the Redskins ;) .Bengals 28 Steelers10............... CATKING

10. catking

catking Banned

By the way, Washington had the 4th best defense in the NFL this past weekend, and we chewed them up !!!!!

11. should be a good game with the steelers coming out on top

12. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

I do not follow much football, because I watch the kids so hubby can watch it uninterupted. I did manage to watch 2 Steelers games though this year.

I hope the Steelers pull it off this weekend!

13. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I feel your pain FisherMom! :D Oh Yeah, and welcome!

Just for the record there CatKing...Denver was ranked No. 1 defensively when we knocked them off. The same is true for Washington. Pittsburg has sub-planted the Skins this week as the No.1 ranked defensive team. You see a pattern there!

Details at 11:00 :D

14. Bengals win a close one 23-20

15. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

A FisherLady, and a Steelers Fan..And they women like you don't exist...:) :) :)

16. FisherMOM

And I make homemade Apple pies! :)

[​IMG]

17. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

The Bengals won't even be close in this one. The Steelers are too much to handle for any team in their conference.

18. Steelers 24---Bungles 7---??

hey mom, yu got any ice cream for that pie????yummmmmmmeee!!

19. FisherMOM

Can you believe I dont have ice cream... BUT, this was good even without ice cream.

Go Steelers! :)