Steeler fans?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flathunter, Dec 10, 2007.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Where are you? I am kinda surprised you dont want to talk about the Pats game.

2. Let me start off by saying that I am not a Steelers fan, but what is there to talk about? They got beat by a far better team. It is hard to see the Pats losing a game this year. The nice thing about today is that the Browns were able to get within 1 game of the Steelers and if I remember right, the Steelers have another tough one next week with the Jaguars (I may be wrong about that).

3. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

Even if we lose next week we are still #1 in the division. With 2 countem 2 wins over the clowns.

4. WVridgeRunner

WVridgeRunner Veteran

What do you want to talk about? How the 5 time world champions beat the stains TWICE...and own a tiebreaker over the bums?? Don't hate us cause you ain't us BROTHER!!! patriots game did'nt mean a thing anyway..you don't need to win every game, when you win your division EVERY year! see you in the PLAYOFFS!

5. That is what I like about the Squeller fans, excuses, excuses, excuses! At least For my SOn came out, ROOster where are you?

6. Not the Clowns " The 8 Time World Champions!"

7. The Steelers got beat. They still do not have an answer for the short passing game, and have never been able to beat the Pats in a significant game. When they meet the Pats in the play-offs this year, there is no reason to expect any other result.

8. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

However if they meet the mistake on the Lake team they will have ANOTHER perfect season against them!! :p !%

9. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

That was the most lopsided guaranteed victory I ever witnessed...! :eek: :D

10. All that game told me is that the Steelers can beat the Pats if they have Polamalu and Holmes both playing and healthy. The safety play with Polamalu out was atrocious. Take away the 2 big plays the safeties got burned on and you have a real game. Steelers really need to get Davenport more involved in the game. I am not a big WP fan and would like to see them bring Najeh in more to pound teams in the middle. The Pats are showing a serious deficiency in stopping the run.

All I can say is that we also lost to the Colts in the regular season soundly during the Super Bowl run. This game meant nothing towards the playoffs.

11. How many Bengals and Browns fans would love to swap won/lost records over the last 35 years? For that matter swap for the CLASS organization of the Rooney's! One game does'nt make or break their tradition!!

12. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

You steelers fans are freaking idiots. He is asking you about one game and all you guys ever say is "5 time world-champs". You guys live in the past when things go wrong. With Polamalu and Holmes healthy this and that. Its football guys get hurt and cant play or play at 100%. Thats part of the game. They steelers will also lose this upcoming weekend when they play Jacksonville. Then you guys can start the 5 time champs BS again. GO BROWNS

13. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Only a Sap would make a prediction like that especially when his team barely won the previous two games or maybe it was three games. Sure they'll make the playoffs but when they come up against a good team like New England or Dallas or Green Bay they'll realize the weak division they are in and how over rated they are . They'll be sitting at home watching the super bowl !

14. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Maybe the Rooney's should let the players in on the CLASS organization bit ! I saw a few cheap shots yesterday by some punks in the black uniforms after the game was already decided. Take your a$$ whoopin like a man, go to the locker room, lick your wounds and live to play another day !

15. I don't think there is much of a chance that the Steelers will have to worry about losing to Dallas or Green Bay since that would mean they were in the Super Bowl.;)

Actually Pittsburgh and Cleveland have pretty comparable remaining schedules. I don't see Cleveland being able to pass Pittsburgh for the division but the Browns control their own playoff hopes. If they get in it would be sweet to get another shot at Pittsburgh. I am not guaranteeing a win (that would be stupid remember;) ) but I am sure as players the Browns want nothing more than to avenge the loss of a few weeks ago. They were just a few feet shy of putting that one into OT. The Steelers can talk all the smack they want to but the Browns are clearly not the doormat of the league any more. Personally I think it is great to have a true rivalry being reborn again.

16. WVridgeRunner

WVridgeRunner Veteran

how much do you have to put on that??

17. WVridgeRunner

WVridgeRunner Veteran

YEAH OK...like the browns don't deal out their share of cheap shots!! If I remember correctly a certain browns lineman went berzerk on an official for getting hit in the face with a hankerchief!! THATS CLASSY! and dont even give me that crap about how he almost got an eye put out! that was the biggest FLOP JOB I've ever seen! And you better not EVEN be a bengal fan on here bumpin' your gums about class!!!

18. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Likely outdated repsonse from a 5 time World Champion Fan (that line cracks me up everytime I see it written), that was 6 years ago when Orlando Brown was hit with that flag. LOL ! Is that all you got, you have to dig back that far into your archives for a comeback. We are talking about the a$$ whoopin that Pittspuke received yesterday, like I said take an a$$ whoopin like a man, don't run your mouth after every play and blind side guys after the whistle is blown, THAT'S CLASSY !

19. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Well since you invited us in... :D Would you mind explaining why James Harrison would intentionally stomp on Ricky Williams shoulder (ending his season) rather than go after his fumble...??? :confused: Now that was nothing short of sportsmanship...and I assure you it wasn't the good kind.

20. Where are they going? Oh I forgot, they probably could beat Miami!