Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you just getting into steelheading or more advanced, The Ohio Central Basin Steelheaders is having their 16th Annual expo this Sat. Oct 3rd from 9A to 5P at the Rocky River Nature Center. Admission is free. For more info go to ohiosteelheaders.com

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
or see my post a couple of threads down. LOL:D:D

OCTOBER 3rd 2009 (9a.m.-5p.m.)

15th Annual Steelhead Expo - 2009

Your OCBS Officers and Board are all ready working out details with Cleveland Metro Parks for this year's annual Steelhead Expo which promises to be huge success. This is an event which has something for everyone and not just for steelheaders. It's a great day to spend time in the park with your family and stop by and say hello. The curious, the families, men, women and children, not to mention beginner, intermediate and advanced steelheaders a like will be there.

This years 15th Annual Steelhead Expo - 2009 will be held at the Cleveland Metroparks Rocky River Nature Center as it was last year. The event was a huge success at this facility with Rocky River in the backdrop which allows for on-water demonstrations as well.

Details will be revealed early September; available on this site, Cleveland Metro Parks, Rocky River Reservation site and OCBS Newsletter and email.

·
Registered
383 Posts
How was it? I was on day job duties this weekend and sorry to miss, but at least my day job includes catching vast numbers of fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts