Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got toad away from work lomg eneough to do a little pre-fishing this afternoon.all i can say is keep your distance cause those fish you see us catching are ours:p:D
we worked hard to find them,and we're not sharing;)
if it gets better by saturday,we just might have a chance at getting our money back:D
i'll give everyone a little hint.they're everywhere,LOL.
we would like to thank you all in advance,for your generous contributions.i need the money to replace one of my rods:(
yes,today was a typical misfit and toad day.
got snagged on a submerged limb and in the process of retrieving my roadrunner,i heard that awful sound we all hate to hear.........SNAP!!!my new barely used favorite 2 piece noodle rod is now a 3 piece:mad:
maybe gander will symopathize and take it back tomorrow so i can replace it before the big day.

btw...........................it's toad's fault.

·
Multi Species Angler
6,190 Posts
Oh........................it will be so tempting to just follow you around all day for the entertainment. I love a good comedy! ;)

Yeah......you probably got em rounded up and sized up. Then, Saturday they'll be gone? lol

CG

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
I think if everyone stays up-wind, they'll be fine.:S

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
a buddy of mine fished it today and told me about a couple of hot spots he found, he told me the big ones arent where you think they are, he said there is no fish left and that you all should just sleep in because they were biting better in the after noon..... LOLOL:D :D

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the big ones i saw were right where i thought..............................on our hooks:D

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL troy.i'll be out of the marina before you put the motor in gear:D ;)
you guys can have it to yourselves:D

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Good luck. Gander should be cool and replace the rod unless it comes down to get ahold of the manufaturer.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just hope the fishing is at least as good as today.i'm sure today's top 10 would have put us in the money.and they were almost all males.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I am with you on that it should be a dandy day going to be fun out there that is for sure. Best weather in a row this year should get more females on the move!! Good luck!!:)

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Best weather in a row this year should get more females on the move!!
my thoughts too.if fishing is even like today,everyone should catch fish if they have a line in the water;)

·
geriatrics supporter
358 Posts
well heck rick you might as well tell them about the secret bait... cut shad The real secret is to cut it into pieces the size and shape of a fathead minnow.
SNAP!!!my new barely used favorite 2 piece noodle rod is now a 3 piece
I just turned my back on him for a minute and look at what he does. :rolleyes:

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
check the livewell i the am guys!
good thing sean is taking his boat cause i had a terrific surprise in store for you:D

·
Scourge of Hoover
1,869 Posts
Hehe, yeah please don't add any complications to the boat. I'm having a hard enough time just trying to remember what all the buttons do. :D

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL.no problem sean.the wife wouldn't like me messin' with her beer buddy:D

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no bobbers needed with our secret technique:D ;)
but some bright yellow line would help:D

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
you kids play nice cause newbreed is bringing a whip and flogging stick.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts