Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing last night from 7:30-9:00 off 52. Caught 17 fish total. I managed 10 white bass and my wife caught a Crappie, 3 White Bass, and a 3lb striper. Man if you guys could have saw her face when this thing gulped her minnow, she had a blast with her UL. She kept screaming "WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO" I screamed "Your drag your drag". Luckily we landed it and she screamed man what a :B . I have a picture of it just need to get it uploaded. We fished with minnows around 3-4ft depth under a bobber. Didn't feel as if the bite was 'on' though. Most of the whites I caught were maybe 1/8 lb, TINY whites. I did get a couple 1lbers in the mix. Lost quite a few small saugers. I got tired of using small hooks because the whites kept swallowing the hooks. Switched to a larger hook and kept missing the saugers. Does anyone know if Harvey's drive-thru on Kellog sell minnows? I am fishing Sunday morning again leaving around 8ish and its on the way for me to 52.

Good Luck to everyone and go out there and catch some :B for me. So I don't feel so bad that my wife outfished me yesterday lol.

Jake

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Want to get my wife hooked, so to speak! Sounds like a great day, Skizzy!
LMJ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts