Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I am what I eat.
1,615 Posts
I've been messing around with the online reservations. Does anybody know what the site name and type numbers mean? (I've highlighted in red) I find it hard to believe every site I tried reserve at Kelleys Island for the 3rd week of October is unavailable. Is it really that busy that time of year? Any help is appreciated.

Your Selected Site is not available Check Site Calendar. Site Availability Calendar

Selected Sites Price

Site Name Max. Available # Sites to Hold $Cost/Per Night Next
Type 4 1 Per Night
Type 6 45 Per Night
Type 7 10 Per Night
TYPE 8 4 Per Night

Selected Sites Price

·
Registered
598 Posts
Dunno about Kelleys but East Harbor is usually filled up by June for that time of year. They have an AWESOME Halloween weekend, think they added a week too because it's so popular.

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
I tried to reserve a site at Geneva for 2 weeks in july back in may. I ended up calling them and got 1 site for the 1st week then had to move to another site the 2nd week. so yes they could be full. but to find out for sure call them. they will work with you if they can even if they have to move you around.
sherman

·
Registered
16,661 Posts
I've been messing around with the online reservations. Does anybody know what the site name and type numbers mean? (I've highlighted in red) I find it hard to believe every site I tried reserve at Kelleys Island for the 3rd week of October is unavailable. Is it really that busy that time of year? Any help is appreciated.

Your Selected Site is not available Check Site Calendar. Site Availability Calendar

Selected Sites Price

Type 4 1 Per Night
Type 6 45 Per Night
Type 7 10 Per Night
TYPE 8 4 Per Night

Selected Sites Price
Looks like they have what you need. These are electric sites:
http://www.ohio.reserveworld.com/GeneralAvailabilityCalendar.aspx?campId=93&arrivalDate=10/18/2013

Click on equipment but all look like they have tent, trailor, motorhome.

Type "1" is tent only.

·
Registered
16,661 Posts

·
Registered
16,661 Posts
Selected Sites Price

Type 4 1 Per Night
Type 6 45 Per Night
Type 7 10 Per Night
TYPE 8 4 Per Night

Selected Sites Price
So based on your criteria therae are 1 camp site Type 4. 45 Type 6 sites, 10 type 7 sites a 4 type 8 sites.

·
I am what I eat.
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I got it figured out. Here's the problem. I first went to the Kelleys Island SP website. I clicked make a reservation, entered the criteria. What then comes up has no "check equipment" buttons.

Now, if you go to the main SP website, and click "check facility availability", enter the criteria, it comes up with a list of all available SP's, then, scroll to KI SP and click "check partial availability", there is a "check equipment" button that details what the site name types are.

I guess it's an oversite, as not all the info shows up if you've previously selected the SP you want.

The new problem this morning is, after getting to the list of available SP's, clicking the "check partial availability" doesn't do anything. It just seems to me this could be a lot simpler. :confused:

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
I Fish, OSP campsites can be booked up to six months in advance. For best availability plan as far ahead as you can. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts