close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Star Wars Fans?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, May 7, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Who here is a fan of Star Wars? The last two movies stunk, but Revenge of the Sith seems like it will rank right up there w/ the org. I cant wait for the 19th to get here.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Bryan, is that english you are speaking :D

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

What Mellon chops really tried to say.

ha ha ha

bill

4. flathunter

I love it bill!! I see where mellon head did an edit and made it right :D

5. H2O Mellon

I didnt edit it, you read it wrong. ..... Okay, I edited it.

I stihl luv eyu geyes evn thou eyu mak fun of my tipeing & spellin

6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

we poke cuz we luv! As far as star wars, I'll watch when it comes on t.v. and stay interested. That is about it though.

bill

7. catking

catking Banned

Star Wars ??????????????........... :rolleyes: ...........~**~

8. I'm a SW geek. I'm gonna catch the movie on the 18th - I've got connections :rolleyes:
    The last two movies were good and this one will be the best of the trilogy. Do a smell an OGF outing? Probably not :D

9. catking

catking Banned

Yea, an OGF / Star Wars outing complete with costumes .......... :D .......

10. H2O Mellon

I would compeltely be up for a OGF Star Wars outing!

11. flathunter

Mr Mellon, the next time we fish together, you need to wear a Darth Vader costume..And I will take your pic holding up a flatty while wearing the outfit!

12. catking

catking Banned

Now THAT is something we all would like to see......... :D .............~**~

13. H2O Mellon

"May the Flatheads be with you"

I will learn the ways of the force & use it to lift giant flatheads out of the water & into my net!

14. When does the new Star Wars come out? I'm a pretty big fan, I dont speak wookie or anything like that but like the movies. Did you see the big Star Wars fan convention they had in Indy a few weeks ago? 30,000 people from all over the world there and some people all dressed up in full character costumes like storm troopers and yoda and all kinds of stuff. Some people really get into it.

15. H2O Mellon

May 19th.

I took my son to the last opening at one of the 10AM shows, there was a HUGE line. The theater had let people in I think midnight Prior, so they had been in line (AFTER getting their tickets) for 10 hours! There were all kinds of people dressed up.

But that was nothing compared to the Re-Screning of the original Star Wars: A New Hope several years ago. I knew an insider, & was able to get tickets to the 8pm special showing @ the areas largest screen inside the Dayton Mall. They were giving away free Star Wars items, it was really cool. People were going nuts, all for a movie that was made 20 years prior!

The opening for Phanton Meanece was just so-so. I thought the moive was so-so as well, but after seeing it about 200 times, it really stink in comparion to the org ones.

I cant wait for the 19th. I'll either take the day off or take a real, real long lunch. My wife used to laugh at me for stuff like that, but she took it off too this time.

I used to have someone who could get me tickets to the special showings for theater emp's on the big movies. We saw Harry Potter (anyones says a single thing, I'm going to hurt them!), the 2nd Marix & the last 2 Lord Of the Rings like that. However, those connections are no longer there. :(

16. Harry Potter, HA HA HA :D man cant believe you fessed up to that!

Ok Ok, my wife and I listened to all 5 books on audio cd and she has several collecter editions of the books:eek:

17. H2O Mellon

Are you a Hufflepuff, Grivendoor, Ravencloth, or Slythern? :p

18. I think that hat would put me in my own house! I would love to play some quiddage some time though.;)

19. I was one of those crazy fools that went to the convention last month and it a was a great time. Went with my best friend form PA and took in ALL of the STAR WARS mania. You name it and if it was STAR WARS related, it was there...

20. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

Be there on the 19th I will.

Purchased tickets for the 12:01 AM showing my wife did.

Work next day I must be at.

Don't care cause its Star Wars!!!!