close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stanley Cup finals

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by pendog66, May 21, 2008.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

I was just wondering with the hockey fans out there, who do you think will win? I just got tickets this morning for game 4 in pittsburgh. all i can say is, GO PENS!!!!

2. I am a huge pens fan and I hope they win. That said, for the pens to beat the redwings they have to get out to an early start. If they don't win one of the first two (not easy on away ice) it is going to be rough. They can't take silly penalties and hope for the defense to keep them in it. If you give the wings the odd mand advantage too much It will bite your hind end. Marc andre has to be spot on in net. They have to control the puck most of the time. Skate it in detroits zone(no dumping in, detroits too big.) And they have to throw the puck at the net often. If they can do that, pens in 6. Its going to be a fast paced and gritty series and great for hockey in general. Go pens!!!

3. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Long time Wings fan!

I sure hope Johan Franzen is able to play!

Wings in 7!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

4. did you see lastnights game?????????? I nearly had the cops called on me, screaming at the tv like an idiot. Marc-andre must have been posessed to make some of those overtime stops.

5. blackhawks fan here i am disappointed every year.

6. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

well it was a great season for the pens, now we have a very tough free agency ahead. MArian Hossa has come out and said he will take less money to be on a good team.. Lets see what happens. Heres some pics from game 4 in pittsburgh
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]