Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
'73 24' Stamas
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any secret methods for stains on my 36 yr old deck....when I first did it last yr it was near mint.....and I scrub it down at least once a week. Today I tried comet cleanser with a 1/2" scouring on a vari speed buffer/sander with other soaps added.....no luck...

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I worked for a company and I dont know where they got it but when bay window or garden windows wood got stained they had a wood bleach, but it really bleached it out had to do alot of raining the grain and sanding to get it right. found it http://www.wood-bleach.com/

·
'73 24' Stamas
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going go the bleach route Jeff I finally remembered what I used the 1st time. It was Soft Scrub for tile it has a high concentration of bleach. I think you misunderstood me I'm cleaning fiberglass. Thanks for the link I'll check it out my bro and I are workin on a 1959 19 ft Lyman.

·
'73 24' Stamas
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Lewz!

·
'73 24' Stamas
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Marcs 1.50 removes rust and other stains in seconds, rinse with water

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Be Careful..... The "Works" does work, but I'd try a small area first and not leave it on very long. I had an older ceramic block shower in my basement that had a bunch of buildup on it and tried it. It stripped everything off and took most of the grout with it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts