close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

St Marys perch

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CHOPIQ, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Talked to my Dad Sunday and they are picking up some perch along the east bank. A few went over 13". They are spotty but when you catch one there are more around.

2. taking some buddies up there this saturday. any more info about whats hitting and where? thanks in advance

3. just got done with lunch and watched 3 boats off the second beach catch a few didn`t look like anything great but they are getting a few. looked like minners where on the menu. i`ll post more later

4. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

ManI gotta try that this year. I'm almost always there when thier catching them but seems I'm always fishing for something else.

5. same thing today ...sat out by the 2nd beach and watched two guys in a small boat pound the snot out of them.they kept about half of what they caught and tossed the smaller perch back.i did see acouple nice ones ,looked to be in the 10 to 12 inch range.and minners where on the menu for today as well.

on a side note this weekend is the youth waterfowl hunt so be careful and not crowd the duck blinds if you go after the perch this weekend.