Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed up to St Mary's this weekend; wanted to know if there were bait shops other than the Outdoorsman and Grand Lake Bait in St. Mary's, particularly in Montezuma, or between there and St Mary's. Both of the ones I know seem to open around 7, which is kinda late in my book.

Thanks

·
'eye addict
478 Posts
Windy Point Sportsman's Shop is located on the south side of the lake where SR 219 turns and Windy Point Road runs back to Windy Point. I haven't been in there for a long time, so I'm not sure what time they open.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Windy Point Sportsman's Shop is located on the south side of the lake where SR 219 turns and Windy Point Road runs back to Windy Point. I haven't been in there for a long time, so I'm not sure what time they open.

Thanks, didn't know they were there. Got the phone number (they go by windy point carryout) and called them, they open at 7:00 too. Late risers in that area!

·
Registered
119 Posts
these are about the only bait stores left on grand lake, times are tough on this lake, not many fish being caught the last couple of years really hurts. the crappie fishing has been great up until this cold front but should take off again soon. the outdoorsman usually opens up earlier about this time of year, i would think real soon or they will miss out. i am on their walleye pro staff and will let them know theres some complaints.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts