close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

st croix rods and asst. reels for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by crkwader, Nov 21, 2008.

1. crkwader

crkwader

0   0   0

pfluger president 35model reel- near mint condition lined with p line cxxxtra strong. 35$ OBO

Gander Mountain guide series reel model 35- very good condition lined with pline cxxxstra strong. 25$ OBO

2 St. croix triumph medium power rods. both are 6'6" one is in very nice condition. like new I would say. the other had a chunk taken out of the top cork where your index finger would go on the underside. for the near mint one 45$OBO for the chipped cork one 25$OBO Both rods are spinning rods

1 st. croix triumph med-lite power rod. 6'6" once again like new condition. 45$ OBO this is a spinning rod

All star med heavy rod. 6'6" very good condition, and great for the beginner. 25$OBO this is a casting rod

Quantum Kientic PTi model 20 reel. very good condition, lined with pline cxxtra strong line. 50$ OBO.

I can deliver these items to a reasonable distance.

any questions feel free to pm me or email me at

pkrotine@gmail.com

thanks!

2. Are all the rods spinning or casting?

3. crkwader

crkwader

0   0   0

I should have specified sorry. all the rod but the all star are spinning.

4. what is the length of the rods ?

5. crkwader

crkwader

0   0   0

all rods are 6'6"

6. Where are you located??? if to far away from Columbus area how much would you charge to ship????
    Thanks

7. crkwader

crkwader

0   0   0

All gear is spoken for. if the deal falls through I will let you guys know with Chillifisherman being first in line.

8. rossco

rossco

0   0   0

I'll take second dibs on the Quantum if the sale doesn't go through. Thanks.