*St Croix Premier/Shimano Stradic 1000FI* and st. croix premier

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by NascarJunky, Feb 26, 2009.

1. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

I have a brand new St Croix Premier spinning rod 6ft. L Fast 4-8lb. never been used with a Shimano Stradic 1000FI spin cast reel that is a year old. I'm asking $200.00 Also I still have the 5 year warranty paper thing you need to send in. If interested please e-mail at nascarjunkyfan@yahoo.com and please leave your number too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

I have a used year old St Croix Premier spinning rod 7ft. ML Fast 4-10lb. The only thing that's wrong with it is from the pole count up to the 4th. ring circle thing where the line passes threw is broke. It doesn't effect the casting at all for me. It's really not even noticeable unless you stick your face right up on the pole. It was a really clean cut right off the pole. I'm asking $50.00 for this pole. If interested please e-mail at nascarjunkyfan@yahoo.com and please leave your number too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

I for got to add if someone wants it all they can or just the rod/reel combo or just the rod please let me know.

Thanks...

4. feetdown

feetdown They call me "BIG POPPA"

0   0   0

Ill give ya $40 for the rod with the broken eye....

5. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

6. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

Well, I will let the St.Croix Premier Rod and Shimano Stradic 1000FI combo go for ***150.00*** final price. Also let ya know I'm not trading.

The other rod is still up in the air for whoever comes first.

Please e-mail me at my e-mail addy not the pm message box. If intersted e-mail at nascarjunkyfan@yahoo.com

Thanks...

7. feetdown

0   0   0

email sent...........

8. tchrist5

tchrist5 .

0   0   0

9. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

***Sold the 7ft. rod and the Shimano Stradic 1000FI***

####I still have a brand new St Croix Premier spinning rod 6ft. L Fast 4-8lb. that hasn't been used. I bought back in Jan. with taxes $96.00. I still have the 5 year warranty paper that comes with it. I'll take $80.00 for it.####

Please e-mail me at my e-mail addy not the pm message box. If intersted e-mail at nascarjunkyfan@yahoo.com

10. feetdown

0   0   0

11. NascarJunky

NascarJunky

0   0   0

No half a day to late. Also your friend was alittle late to pm me to make any meet time sorry.

####I still have a brand new St Croix Premier spinning rod 6ft. L Fast 4-8lb. that hasn't been used. I bought back in Jan. with taxes $96.00. I still have the 5 year warranty paper that comes with it. I'll take $80.00 for it.####

12. feetdown

0   0   0

I guess you were hurtin for the $$ rather than waiting for me...