Ohio Game Fishing banner

1601 - 1620 of 1635 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
Back home and beat up. Made a dumb decision to go out Saturday in small craft advisory

Made run from Fairhaven launch to middle channel and gave my new gfriend a cold shower. When we arrived to the backwaters...all the warm water had been flushed out and was back to 56. Long trip for a few pickles and dinky greenfish. Fished selfridge Sunday and the water was 60 ay noon, and chaulky looking. Finally got out into 8-9" where it was clearing some and got her onto a few bass before we packed up.

We had great weather the entire trip until Thurs eve. I think 8 will try going in June next time.
Good luck to the next bunch.
You guys will do great.

Not sure why i am not able to load pics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
Thanks for the report. We are heading up on Friday. How has the moot been or are we late for that area?
Weather this weekend will bring out a mass of morons. If you arrive in Muscamoot at 6am and get out of there by 10 you will be fine. Unless you would like to see topless seahags, and floating dookie i would find an alternate spot to fish in the afternoons.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Weather this weekend will bring out a mass of morons. If you arrive in Muscamoot at 6am and get out of there by 10 you will be fine. Unless you would like to see topless seahags, and floating dookie i would find an alternate spot to fish in the afternoons.

haha.. Thanks Newbreed. We are new to the lake and just planning a last minutes trip for a couple days. Hopefully we’ll see more fish than seahags.

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
Had a great day yesterday at the mile roads. Spybaits in 8-10 foot of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be a neat bite. Can you share your rod reel line set up please. I have been wanting to experiment with those...and i hear that equipment size is pretty cruicial.

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
Time to pack the swim trunks!!
Tom prefers to wear the Thong-String. For that reason, I am glad too be a week ahead of him up there. Have fun gents!

·
Registered
305 Posts
That would be a neat bite. Can you share your rod reel line set up please. I have been wanting to experiment with those...and i hear that equipment size is pretty cruicial.

7’ Kistler Helium spinning rod with 8# Sunline FC Sniper.

It’s a fun bite! Here’s a few more from yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
Good looking post spawn fish.
I like the color of that spybait and that is a very nice setup.
I own 9 Kistlers, but none are spinning. I am debating building my own custom wand, or getting a Zbone.

#teamkistler

Reactions: n-strut
1601 - 1620 of 1635 Posts