Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,619 Posts
39 bucks shipped, 32 for a compact size. I'd say that's well worth it.
My daughter wants to start raising rabbits. I think I'll buy her one and take my squirrels over there when I need to.
I know rabbits are easy to skin, but I bet it would be about a 10 second job with one of these.

· HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
5,680 Posts
$40! ?
Ahhh c'mon for sure,,, use your imagination.
A 1/4" thick piece of aluminum plate or even 1/2"-3/4" plywood & a jig saw,,,,, & some 2x4 pieces of wood should work,,,, you could build the same thing.
Then Screw it to a tree, or the back of the garage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so the Wifee don't choke ya! ;>)
Hec,, If your REALLY BRAVE,,,, just cut those slots in the side of her dryer!!! lmbo,,,,

I like the Youtube video where the squirrel hunter just throws them into a pot of very hot water for 5 minutes.
HE SAID, It loosens the skin & it pulls off like a rabbit.
IF I could get my lazy Butt outside & pop a few,,,, I'd see how that one works.?

Outerwear White Product Black Fashion

· Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also purchased that and tried it this fall, and I don't know if I was doing something incorrectly, but when I began to tear the fur downward, the squirrels just ended up splitting in half every time. What a hairy mess. 😞
Young or warm squirrels, it helps to coax the hide off with a the tip of a sharp knife. Just like a deer or some such.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts