close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Squirells Breeding Already

Discussion in 'Small Game Hunting' started by Richs63Corvair, Sep 10, 2004.

1. See 2 squirells breeding today in my back yard. Pretty sure they weren't playing leap frog......... :rolleyes: .............Rich

2. Actually, squirrels breed in spring and summer. Maybe they were a little late. :)

3. These our black squirells. The male is kinda cool looking due to he has a white tip on his tail...............Rich

4. One of my employees found 2 baby squrrels in his driveway wednesday, They had fallen out of the tree and died....they were about 6 inches long, fur and ready to go...just went too early,

5. I remember shooting a female squirell last year and was full of milk. Can't remember if it was this early in the season though..............Rich

6. I've seen em breed in the fall while bow hunting. Maybe I did not know what I was seeing? :confused:

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I have seen as many as a dozen males chasing one female thru the woods in the fall, I always assumed it was breeding season?

8. People these are rats that climb trees. the harder we pressure them the more babies they make. They can breed like 6 or 8 times a year, if the weather cooperates.
    Shame on you guys for lookin at them while they... uhh.... did what they did.
    Huntinbull

9. So Bull I guess you don't want to see the video then.............LOL.............Take care buddy.........B.T.W. ......When we hooking up for some yote hunting in Shreve or Nashville ?.......Rich