close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Springfield/sawyerwood map?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LindyRigger, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Does anyone no where to get a contour map for Springfield? Any info would be appreciated.

LindyRigger

2. Springfield tackle shop on 224 next to the police department might have them

3. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

There is no scale map that I know of for Springfield. In my Sportsman's Connection map book, they have a hand-drawn map courtesy of Springfield twp. It is not at all to scale and just gives you an idea of structure and depths. I would not know where to get that map other than the book.

4. Thanks for the info. Any general areas to target. I have only fished this lake twice. Like to try for some crappies.

LindyRigger

5. I live right down the street from springfield but I rarely fish there. If you are in the area try fishing mogadore. The crappie population must be pretty good because every time I am out there, there are tons of pan fishermen. Unlike springfield it is electric only though.

6. that lake is only good for carp

7. that lake has a lot of nice fish in it.

8. par were you talking about springfield or mogadore? Last year I caught alot of 2, 3 and 4 pounders out of mogadore. A buddy of mine pulled a 6 1/2lber out right by the launch. Springfield on the other hand...