Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don’t know what’s going on. Cant find any good deals on S&W wheel guns. Mostly all that is floating around is plastic pistols and low end rifles & shot guns. Anyway just got another 1911. This time a Stainless job, case and extra magazine. And, And 200rds of Win White Box 45acp plus shoe box full of brass. If this Ammo thing keeps on I will be buying pistols just to get the ammo. You can bet I’m not getting rid of any 45acp or 9mm ammo. Everything else I roll my own. I got dies and components for 45 and 9. I hate to load auto pistol ammo.
Rhienersville this coming weekend.
F2739062-54AE-4C31-A5B5-945D953F6646.png

·
Registered
571 Posts
you always fall into the good deals. The way you’re buying lately you must have planted that money tree in the back yard! Good looking gun. I like the stainless and you like the blued. Hopefully you get what your looking for

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got small surprise when I got stainless Springfield 1911. I was reading Owners Manual and found out it had Hillary Lock. Small hole in mainspring housing. It uses a 1/4 lock with key like a tiny spanned.
Also noticed that there was another foam layer on lid. I don’t think it was ever pulled off. Under it was a holster and dual mag holder. I though it was cheap foam coming apart.
EBEFCE77-979D-4BA6-A28B-385B640EFB1E.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts