close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spring is here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cheezemm2, Apr 15, 2004.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Well, I'm officially saying that the weather has broken from here on out...I'll be catching some crappies this weekend at alum hopefully! Never been to alum yet, but I figure it's worth a shot!

-Jim

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I sure hope you are right about the weather, those 40 degree days were getting old.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Be careful on Alum this weekend. 2 bass tournies, an eye tourney, and with 70 degree temps all the yahoo's will be out. Should be great fishing though!

4. catking

catking Banned

Yep !!! sure is, I'm heading out to cut grass right now. Second time already :mad:

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

workin on my ball fields with out a coat and bibs????? this is maddness :confused: :confused: :D ...............jim

6. catking

catking Banned

That brings back memories. I was manager of a knothole baseball team a couple years. I remember working on the infield for hours just to get a game in..... CATKING.