close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spring is close!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gobi Muncher, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

Saw a turkey vulture on Sat. munching on a roadkill. Hopefully a good sign!!!!!!!!

2. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Don't count old man winter out just yet. Here comes another dose of Global Warming........:D

I hope they are wrong.....

ERIE OH-LORAIN-CUYAHOGA-LAKE-GEAUGA-ASHTABULA INLAND-HANCOCK-
    SENECA-HURON-ASHTABULA LAKESHORE-NORTHERN ERIE-SOUTHERN ERIE-
    INCLUDING THE CITIES OF.SANDUSKY.LORAIN.CLEVELAND.
    MENTOR.CHARDON.JEFFERSON.FINDLAY.TIFFIN.NORWALK.
    ASHTABULA.ERIE.EDINBORO.MEDINA-SUMMIT-PORTAGE-TRUMBULL-WYANDOT-CRAWFORD-RICHLAND-ASHLAND-
    WAYNE-STARK-MAHONING-MARION-MORROW-CRAWFORD PA-
    INCLUDING THE CITIES OF.MEDINA.AKRON.RAVENNA.WARREN.
    UPPER SANDUSKY.CAREY.BUCYRUS.MANSFIELD.ASHLAND.
    WOOSTER.CANTON.YOUNGSTOWN.MARION.MOUNT GILEAD.MEADVILLE

1011 AM EST MON MAR 3 2008

WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
    WEDNESDAY MORNING.

A WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
    WEDNESDAY MORNING.

RAIN WILL DEVELOP THIS AFTERNOON.THEN CHANGE TO FREEZING RAIN
    AFTER MIDNIGHT. A LITTLE SNOW & SLEET IS ALSO POSSIBLE TOWARD
    DAYBREAK. THERE MAY BE A BREAK IN THE WINTRY PRECIPITATION TUESDAY
    MORNING BUT OCCASIONAL FREEZING RAIN IS POSSIBLE INTO TUESDAY
    NIGHT.

A SIGNIFICANT GLAZE OF ICE IS POSSIBLE IF TEMPS STAY BELOW
    FREEZING FROM LATE TONIGHT INTO TUES NIGHT. THE EXACT TRACK OF
    THE STORM SYSTEM IS STILL UNCERTAIN & WILL DETERMINE THE
    TEMPS & AMOUNT OF PRECIPITATION.

STAY TUNED TO THE NATL WEATHER SVC OR THE LOCAL NEWS
    MEDIA FOR THE LATEST WEATHER UPDATES & POSSIBLE WARNINGS.

3. Please don't start theads like this yet. My fever is already approching deadly levels. This warm day today is only making it that much worst. I can no longer consentate at work and I find that I am in a constant state of depresion. Come on Spring. I seriously can't take it any longer!!!!

4. I feel your pain junkyard. I look outside at our 3 ponds here and can't due nothing but look at them. Ice is not thick enough to fish and still have ice so can't throw any twister tails which I just bought 4 different colors last night......................Rich

5. I smelled 2 dead skunks dead on the road last week. When I smell 5+ spring is here!!!

6. Dude...you know damn well all you were smelling was that blue coat....

:D

7. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

70 degrees in Lancaster at 2 PM WOW!!!
    Look out tonight!

8. He he he:) .. Get it while you can... Going to get cold and nasty tomorrow!

9. alan farver

alan farver purple raiders softball

saw a groundhog today

10. I drove by the Grand River down by Pickle Bill's and the ice level was right up at the bank and top of the walls on the west side. That was around 11 A.M. today. I hope the warmth got some things moving later in the day, cuz with the rain forecast it could get real messy down there real quick!!! I, too , get some serious cabin fever this time of year. Days like today are nice, but boy do we usually pay for it later in the month!!

11. i live right by there Tuna yeah it gets pretty nasty when the the ice packs up real bad and we get a ton of rain, Winter weather advisery tonight and tomorrow! Welcome back Ohio weather lol! freezing rain it looks like

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Been seeing red wing black birds doing their calls on the cattails at work, it's getting close!

13. I skipped work today and went fishing. Today I wore a long sleeve t-shirt, and at one point it actually felt more comfortble when the wind blew!! Saw some baitfish zipping around on the surface, even saw a brown salamander!

Water temps. were between 42 - 46 deg.

14. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Watched a large raccoon spend the morning and most of the afternoon asleep in the crotch of a big old oak tree yesterday......must have been overly tired from spending time looking for a new"girl friend"....plum wore out the poor little guy......all that love making... SPRINGS A GETTING HERE..... Jon Sr.

15. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

I found a Racoon in my garage this morning!! I actually had to pull my truck away from the garage just so he could get out, man he was freaking out, he tried getting out every which way but it wasn't gonna happen.

16. LOL... man that will get your heart pumping in the morning.. no need for a second cup of coffee!!!