close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spring catfishing!! Anyone getting itchy?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigCatDaddy, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Cant wait til spring gets here! Ready to hit some big blue's at markland!! Plus just got the 2 oldest kids new gear and they are driving me crazy!:B

2. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

I'm with you on this one. I have all my gear ready to go already.

3. Ive had all my reels cleaned and stuffed with new line for over a month now! I got my kids into cats pretty heavy last year, and now all i hear is daddy when we going fishing! Just ordered them all new stuff, got my son corey (10) into bass fishing local farm ponds last year also, cats and bass thats all i hear!!

4. The tourney fishing would be great! Been after my wife for a while now to let me get a boat! That went over like a lead balloon! lol

5. Does anyone have any idea how to set these fishing rigs up. Been looking for information on them. I seen them used on the resiviors in lima. I think they have a huge beach ball attached to the main line with three wiffle ball bats attached to the main line with different drops on them. Just would like to find what I need to do this I bought a pole at a yard sale last year. Any help would be appreciated