close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spring Caesars Creek bowfishing tourny #2

Discussion in 'Bowfishing' started by Carpn, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

Hey all..Last spring we had a last minute tournament at CC and ended up with 4 teams showing up. I'd like to plan ahead a little more this yr to see if we could get more folks there. I'd like to have the shoot in Mar or early april and it will be a total number shoot with a side pot for big fish. It will be 2 or 3 person teams with your fish count being the average number of fish per team. Entry will be 10$ per team member, kids under 14 shoot for free and the big fish will be 5$ per team member. We will work out the hours and the date later depending on everyone schedules to bring in the most teams as possible. It will be a night shoot though and it will be on either a fri or sat night. Most likely the hours will be from dark till 1 am. Let get this thread rolling and see how many folks we can get together.

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey Jake, As long as I'm in town count me in. I'll try and get with Clarance in the next couple days

3. You know I'll come and play :cool:

4. I might be able to go depending on the date. It wouldn't be the first time I handed over cash to Carpn or Bowhazard!

5. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Sounds great Jake!! I want to help you get this going. Let me know what you need help with. I know of three boats out near Wheeling, Ill see if they will travel that far. I want to put one together for mid summer on Alum Creek.

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

If I can get my boat together in time you can count me in.

7. carpassassin

carpassassin Got ta luv it!!!!

Let me know of the Date's and I'll see who can make it.

8. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

I'll figure out some dates and get something in the works so that those that need to travel a bit can make it if they choose too. If there is enough interest I'll organize a few tounrys for this yr throughout the state.

9. Where and when are these events going to be located. Part time bowfisherman 3 man team with some interest. We can rig some kind of lights for a night event.

10. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

I don't have any firm plans right now as to where they would be but off the top of my head I would say we can have the one at CC sometime in late mar early april....One on Erie which would allow trailering and be a big 20 format sometime in June......And one on the Ohio river that would allow trailering that would be numbers and big 20 sometime in Aug.......

11. Sounds good! I'm in NE Ohio so the Lake Erie one is a definite one for us.
    PM me when you have more details.

12. I'll get in touch with some guys that use to shoot in some tournys back in the day and see if they might be interested although I'm not sure about their boat situation!

13. This sounds like alot of fun. I would like to be there if it is on a Friday afternoon-evening or a Satuday, and I can get the boat running right.

14. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

Hey all..Still not sure on a date. Looks like its gonna get pushed out into april or may. We will have some sort of bowfishing get together/tourny though

15. We will surely be humbled again...lol but we will show up...let me know

16. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Looks I will have enough time to finish my rig..................so count me/us in!

17. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

If you all can avoid the mech probs ya had last yr I'm sure you'll do fine. Did you make it out for any more night bowfishing last yr?

18. carpassassin

carpassassin Got ta luv it!!!!

You can count my boat in and possibly two more, as long as the job situation changes for the better, but either way, I'll try. Let me know of the dates.
    thanks

19. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

I'm tentativly planning on having the spring shoot on May 9th. Anyone who wants details PM me. I'm wanting to make sure conditions are going to be OK to have a good shoot before I commit.

20. If the weather is OK and if it's kids under 14 are free than it would be a good time to take my boy's on there first tournament!