close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sporty's World NASCAR Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sporty, Jan 25, 2005.

1. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Sporty's World NASCAR Fantasy Racing League rides again!!!

Introducing the 4th (or is it 5th) year of Sporty's World Fantasy Racing League. This league is totally free and just for fun and of course bragging rights!!

Stop by http://sportysworld.com/ and sign up - I have room for 50 teams and if that fills up we'll get 50 more.

I also have a forum to discuss the league (the messaging system that comes with the league is not so hot).

Thanks,

-Jeff

P.S. If we get some cars together to form a draft maybe we can put catking a lap down!!!

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Is this BYOB sporty? Bring your own banjo :D

I guess it's no more billy than Fantasy Bass now is it ;)

3. sporty

I was about to ask - Am I the pot or the kettle? :D.

4. Well, since I'm signed up for both fantasy Bassfishing AND NASCAR I guess I'm officially a hillbilly :)

Steve

5. catking

catking Banned

I'm in ........ I did really good last season, in fact , for a long while I was in 3rd & 2nd :cool: By the way, so you guys know what name I'm using it's " DA KING'S CATS"......... :D .......Good luck gents, and NO BLOCKING DA KING !!!..........

6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

do we have to enter league code and password. was in last year and it isn't accepting my user name and password. Not sure what I am not doing right. Maybe a cookie issue? Oh well, gotta go to work.

bill

7. catking

catking Banned

Re-register all over again little billy_gfishless ;) then use nascar as the password and sportyleague as the code....................CK

8. sporty

Yeah Bill,

They left my league set up but I wiped the teams in case someone didn't come back - they wouldn't be eating up one of the open spots.

So, use the league code and password and set up a new team.

Thanks!!!

-Jeff

9. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

10. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

sure helps when you read THE DIRECTIONS! :D thanks for leading me to the directions, I was there this morning but didn't read them. :confused: Now, when can we pick out drivers, oh never mind, got it.

bill

11. I am in but do not see where or how to choose my drivers...
    Anyone???

12. sporty

Hey Clyde,

When signed in click on "Trades". Then pick drivers (cars actually) accordingly.

Thanks everyone for joining!!! 15 teams on the first day!! This is looking to be the biggest league yet.

-Jeff

13. Lets get some comments on the races on the message boards over there this year! Think we had 3 posts last year. If Sporty is going to take the time to set it up let's use it!

14. Who is that?
    I always been a JeffyPoo fan and don't mind JR even if its Dad's $$$ that makes him run so good [​IMG]

15. Anybody else want on board better hurry!!!