close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sportys Fantasy NASCAR.......

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by catking, Feb 21, 2005.

1. catking

catking Banned

Well well well, who is that " CAT " at top of the leader board :cool: DA KING'S KATS aint takin any prisoners this season , can't say I didn't warn ya all :p ............OH YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

It is early Kitty, dot get to excited just yet ;)

3. catking

catking Banned

I know Jimmy.But I'll take leading after ONE week :D That was a fantastic finish for sure !!............. CK :)

4. Stretch

Was a great race that is for sure!

5. catking

catking Banned

Well, DA KING fell to second, but only one point behind :cool: I made some changes for the next race . Good win for Biffle........... CK ~**~

6. Stretch

If Jimmie would have had one more lap we would have had a different winner ;)

7. catking

catking Banned

Well , well , well, DA KING !!! is still on top of the leader board. Just when should I expect the decend there Jimmy :confused: That " toot toot " you all are hearing is DA KING!!! in the fast lane..........time to get out of the way ladys..... :cool: ................ By the way DA KING !!! is also #7 out of 45 in the fantasy bassin.........Not that I'm trash talkin........ :cool: ...... :D

8. Ol' Catking been very quiet lately.

9. hahahaa...
    Doh King QUIET?? hmnmnmn

10. catking

catking Banned

Thanks Bill for pointing this fact out............ :rolleyes: Things have changed in the past couple weeks......... I'm about ready to fire all my racers and fishermen............... :mad: .........But I will be back....... ;) ..... DA KING !!!................................................................................... :p