close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

sportsmans 10 hp bass circuit at piedmont

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by mikeshookset, Apr 13, 2005.

1. april 10 1st place was hoops & sours with 10.30lbs 2nd place was rick duill & danny miles with 9.75 lbs 3rd place bell& borkoski 9.50 lbs 4th place was tackach & young 8.90 lbs 5th place was bailey & risley 8.90 lbs tachach & young won the tie breaker by having the big bass. 1st big bass was 3.45lbs cought by tackach & young 2nd big bass was bill byers & dan bailey 3.20lbs. 20 teams had 5 fish limmits there was over 240lbs of fish brought to the scales. both small mouth and large mouth bass was cought. i also hear that alot of the guys had pleanty of saugeyes in the edge water area on rattle traps & jerk baits. it sure turned out to be a nice day with the sun and warm afternoon tempts and every one seamed to have another great time at the wiegh in. we had a father fish with his 11 yr old son and that was great to see so as the turnament directer i awarded the son 2 10 packs of tubes for being our youngest member and wellcomed him to our group and man did that bring a huge smile to his face. i did see a few places where we as a group can make changes to better take care of our fish and i announced them changes at the wiegh in. these fish are our sport and we need to take great care of them altho we dont have it perfect we will indeed work on it till we do so that our sport will have every opportunity to survive for our youth to enjoy . starting in May we will have a tank set up with ( please release me) in it with aireator pumps so that while the ladies and gental man waiting in line can add this treated water to thier bags to add fresh oxygen and help the fish by helpng put thier slim coat back on.. till may keep them lines tight and take a child fishing!!

2. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Thanks for the Report Mike I hope to make to the atwood qualifier.

3. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

This is great! 46 boats at Wolf Run and 52 at Piedmont!!! The Championship pot should be rich indeed by the end of the season!! It looks like this is the circuit the small horsepower anglers have been wanting.

4. Where is the info for this circut

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

That is awesome! I bet that kid will just keep at it. just wait till he wins, he will really be hooked!

6. hey twister tail email me at mikeshookset @ aol.com and i will send ya the link to our website it has all the info

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Why not post the link for us all to see?? Or maybe you did somewhere and I just did not see it! :)

8. Hey mike I tried your email but it didnt work. Can you pm me the link if you dont want to post it here?

9. hey twister tail please try my email again i would post the link here but for some reason i cannt get it to do it

10. Hey mike sent you an email. Last time I just copied your email address and you have a few spaces in there and I didnt see it I think that screwed it up, seems like it worked this time.