close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

sportsmans 10 bass circuit at wolf run

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by mikeshookset, Mar 26, 2005.

1. well the morning started off chilly but every ones blood was warm from the long winter. water temp was 39 degrees at the start of the tourny. in the past we have had shot gun blast to start the tourny but with 46 boats there as a tourny director i didnt feel that would be safe to do so i called for a no wake start all the way to the long shollow point then they was aloud to run wide open after they passed the point. that seamed to work very well even with every one hungry to get to thier spots they all did the sportsman thing and abserved the no wake that i asked for. at the weigh in better than 30 teams hung around to see the fish wieghed in. it was great to see all the smiles on a day that the bite was tough. there was alot of jokeing laughing and chatter. we had several new teams and it was great to meet new friends and to have a chance to start the new friendships. my hat is off to every one that fished for a job well done thanks gentalman for a great start to a new season

2. No pics... details of cacthes aagghhhh

3. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

C'mon Mike, give us the details!!!!!!!!!!

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am guessing this is the same tourney that Roger Cox fished in. I know it was Saturday and Was at Wolf Run. He said 46 boats and 6 fish were turned in. one that went over 5 lbs for Bobby Cox.......that was all I got. Bobby asked me again what the name of this site was, so I am figuring he will be checking us out.

5. yes its the same tourny coxs fished in there was 14 total fish brought to the scales bobby coxs big bass was 5.45