close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sportimouse !!!!! Happy .........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catking, Oct 17, 2004.

1. catking

catking Banned

HAPPY BIRTHDAY young lady !!! I was just talkin to that young man of yours yesterday ;) I hope you all had a great day and here's to you having a fantastic year coming up. Good luck in a few months with the new arrival !!!.THE CATKING !!!

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Happy Birthday! Raider and Red<><>

3. Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a good day! We just took it easy around the house, so it was a nice relaxing day.
    We went to dinner at my parents house, and Sowbelly filled his belly with yummy food! haha!
    Got some things for the new babe, and I was so excited, I had to go ahead and set them up tonight.

We're trying to come up with nicknames for the new little guy....
    either Sportibelly or Sowmouse....haha!
    I'm sure he'll come up with a few on his own.

Well thanks again!
    Krista

4. Happy Belated Birthday! You could have a naming contest on here for the little one that's on the way lol.

Seriously hope you have a great year!

take care
    Don and Heather

5. A good nick name is,"One to Many", maybe that's how this Baby came about.
    He=He....
    James will have a lot of God Fathers if you look at all these guys on the site...

Maybe another good nick name is, Opps...

Happy B- Day to you girl...
    Glad God made You Both...

Jim

6. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Happy late birthday! Glad to hear about your expected arrival too! When is the big due date? :)

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

happy birthday to the best fish cleaner in the state.. :p :D

8. Thanks again everyone!

The big Due date is January 9th. It's a little boy, and we're going to name him James "Braden".

Brian is so excited to have another fishin buddy on the way! (There would have been another fishin' buddy regardless of a girl or boy!). I'm excited I'll have someone to help me clean those huge crappie Sowbelly has been bringin' home! Brian bought a camo onesie for him already! (I'll probably hear about telling you guys that!! haha)

Well thanks again everyone!
    You guys are great!

Krista

Here is a link to the webpage I'm working on for him!
    http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/perch/