close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spoon Caddy

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by rod bender bob, Apr 15, 2005.

1. rod bender bob

rod bender bob gray panther

I picked up an interesting tackle storage box last week after I saw a reference to it on Dean Clifton's web site. Haven't filled it yet but it looks like a keeper. The product is a plano-type box that allows you to store 60 spoons in an upright position so you can see the spoon colors and they won't tangle. It is for sell in the Port Clinton area (probably other areas also). Happy Hooker has them and so does the Wharf in PC. I have absolutely no connection with the product or the owner (I have only spoken to him on the phone so I can't even describer him , but I think it is something spoon fishermen and women might want to take a look at:
    http://maxedoutenterprises.com/index.html
    I am not endorsing it, just calling it to your attention. I know Dean likes them, he told me so

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

We saw those last weekend at the bait shop down the road from Wild Wings. They are sweet boxes.

3. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

you were just trying to get that phone number...

hehe
    sowbelly

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hahaha...I totally forgot about that, THANKS :( :)

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i made one 2 years ago using a large flat plastic box like a plano tyoe box. ithen added 2 sheets of foam to it to stick the spoons to. i call it my spoon book.