close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

spinner rig components - blades & beads

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by pymybob, Jun 19, 2007.

1. pymybob

pymybob

0   0   0

I have the following Willowleaf spinner blades for sale - see first photo. The majority of them are size four with a few larger ones as well. This is the majority of style blades I have for sale with a few Colorado and Indiana blades thrown in - see second photo. The majority of them are from Cabela's with some of them being customized with either eyes, prizm tape or paint or a combination of both.

[​IMG]

As for quantity, it varies. This next photo gives you an idea of how many various blades I have. There are probably a few hundred blades total.

[​IMG]

I would like to sell the lot for $20 which is a great price for the amount you'll receive. Also, the Plano box is not for sale.

Here are the beads I'm selling, ranging in size from 4mm to 6mm, with the majority of them falling in the 6 mm range. Some are faceted and some are smooth as you can see form the photo. As for color and quantity, here are two photos that give you a better idea of what I'm offering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are probably a few thousand beads here total. I would like to sell all of these beads together for $20 as well. Again, for the amount you'll receive, its a good deal. Also, the Plano box is not for sale.

Also, whomever decides to take these, I will throw in a few hundred metal clevises of various sizes as well. If you look at the last photo in the top left hand corner, you'll see what I have. Those are probably worth atleast $20 (if not more) themselves and I'm going to give them away to whomever buys everything.

For $40, this is a great deal for anyone who wants to tie spinners for Lake Erie walleye. My grandfather had these before he passed away and I just don't have a need for them.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, please let me know.

- pymybob

2. troller

troller

0   0   0

pymybob - I'll take them both, consider them sold. Please check your e-mails.

thanks, Jon

3. pymybob

pymybob

0   0   0

4. archman

archman

0   0   0

That doesn't suprise me you have so many beads :)

5. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

If for some reason the sale falls through I'd like to be next in line on these.

6. pymybob

pymybob

0   0   0

SOLD! Thanks for all the inquiries!