spillway

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dcross765, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Was fishing a spillway yesterday and the guy fishin next to me noticed 2 bald eagles down stream a 100 yards or so. Watched them pluck fish out of the river. They did better than me, I did not get crap. Was cool to watch. First time i have seen a bald eagle around here. It's amazing how much their white heads and tails stand out. Last week was at mogadore and watched a coyote stroll across the frozen lake.

2. jay2k

jay2k Inch short

I seen a group of at least 3 coyotes walk across the lake a few weeks back. I seen them as they were entering a patch of woods, so maybe there were more.

3. I've seen an eagle snatch a fish two years in a row now at WB. Way cool awesome birds.

4. I used to trout fish at some lakes in Arizona during the summer to escape the heat. At one lake in particular, I would always see an osprey catch a fish, and then immediately have it stolen by a bald eagle. Good stuff!

5. my buddy saw a bunch of coyotes chasn a doe across a frozen mogadore res. also iv seen a bald eagle grab a fish 2 differnt times at ladue. they r out there and r really cool. very big as well.

6. WE HAVE 3 (2 ADULTS AND 1 JUVINILE) THAT ARE RESIDENTS AROUND SANDY LAKE AND HODSGEN(sp) IN ROOTSTOWN

7. i heard magadore was open for public trapn. i thought about goin over there but never got around to it.

8. no hunitng signs everywhere. But trapping may be different. Look into it first.

9. Tokugawa

Tokugawa Tackle addict

I saw a coyote out by Blossom a couple of weeks ago.

10. Mogadore is open for waterfowl and trapping. New yellow signs are everywhere. But they do say "by permit only". I've been shed hunting all over out there and all the gates have been open all winter.