Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spent all night saterday at the bridge and dam in carmel fishing just under the bridge me and a friend were useing big war mouth's.first fish of the night was a 22lb shouvel head then 4 more after that all about the same size my friend caught one last weekend that was 38lbs its a great place but hard to fish next time im taking some big creek chubs and try for my 40+.well its starting to storm got to go. just remember {fish dont catch themselves}have fun. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the river is rockyfork creek outside of a small aria called carmel not far from rockyfork lake not sure of the roads name but its easy to find. i just happend upon it last year and the water is hardly ever unfishable its right at the top of a old waterfall you can look down it from the bridge

G

·
Hey thats some nice fish ! If im right , isnt that an awfull small creek? Was that above or below the waterfalls? Thanks :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THE CREEK IS ABOUT 30-35ft across and its a small hike down to the water.but it is very deep 10-15ft right off the bank i was above the waterfalls.but the fishing is just as good below the waterfalls to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts