close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

spent saterday night fishing carmel bridge

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by catfishhunter001, Jun 14, 2004.

1. catfishhunter001

catfishhunter001 The Natural

spent all night saterday at the bridge and dam in carmel fishing just under the bridge me and a friend were useing big war mouth's.first fish of the night was a 22lb shouvel head then 4 more after that all about the same size my friend caught one last weekend that was 38lbs its a great place but hard to fish next time im taking some big creek chubs and try for my 40+.well its starting to storm got to go. just remember {fish dont catch themselves}have fun. :)

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Sounds like a great night fishing!

3. where is carmel bridge , sounds like something id like

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

5. catfishhunter001

the river is rockyfork creek outside of a small aria called carmel not far from rockyfork lake not sure of the roads name but its easy to find. i just happend upon it last year and the water is hardly ever unfishable its right at the top of a old waterfall you can look down it from the bridge

6. catking

catking Banned

Nice cattin there !!! DA KING !!!

7. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Hey thats some nice fish ! If im right , isnt that an awfull small creek? Was that above or below the waterfalls? Thanks :)

8. catfishhunter001

THE CREEK IS ABOUT 30-35ft across and its a small hike down to the water.but it is very deep 10-15ft right off the bank i was above the waterfalls.but the fishing is just as good below the waterfalls to.