close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Spencer Lake night bite is hot!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by neocats1, Apr 7, 2008.

1. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

I went out to Spencer Lake tonight and found the Crappie going crazy. Ended up with 10 keepers between 9-10", 8 nice bluegill and a 3# 3oz- 18 1/2"- Largemouth. All in just over an hour.

2. Nice what were you using to catch the crappies with. I was thinking of making a trip out there this week

3. neocats1

Everything was caught on waxworms under a bobber. If you decide to head out, give me a call. Maybe we could meet up out there. I have a tourney Saturday night, but Sunday is open.

4. awesome, i may hit that up with my fly rod this week... if it's warm enough, i may use my float tube (christmas present!!!)

dday

5. Was this from shore, or from a boat?

6. neocats1

7. Hello everyone i'm a new member....Have a question about the night bite at spenecer lake. What is the best time to go at night.

8. neocats1

I just got back from a little catfishing. In the past, catfish have bitten pretty well all night. It was only aroung 9:00 when I finished the other night after catching the bass and crappie so I won't answer on those.

9. Thank neocats1

10. No hot bite tonight....Just got in caught 1 small crappies after 2 hour.

11. neocats1

BigQ, next time you're out at Spencer, stop and talk with the catfish anglers. One might be me. I ususally park on the east side and fish along the walkway somewhere. If you see a guy with a big yellow rod, that's me.

12. i haven't caught any thing yet give me tips

13. zap

zap

Did you mean give me tips PLEASE???

14. neocats1

15. Great fish. The cats are good, too. It looks like a productive evening. Good thing you missed the storm.

16. neocats1

That last trip was daytime, and we were caught in the early storms. We fished from about 1:30 to 7:00 PM. Ah, what's a little rain?

17. How did i miss all those crappie?? Was i fishing at the wrong spot by the boat ramp?? Help me!!!!!!!!!