close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Speed 101

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Aug 5, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

:cool: Another nite and its startin' to look fast. LakeRaider<><>

Attached Files:

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

That first picture saz' it all! :) Raider<><>

3. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:cool:
    doesn't look any faster than my propless motor,but it would if it had a prop on the motor :D :p ;)

5. Cool looking boat raider. Are all these pictures of boats you put on here yours? Are you a boat dealer or do you fix up older boats or something? Just wondering where you find all these neat looking old boats, and BIG motors.

6. There are "Wanted" pictures of Raider in marina's all over the USA. :D :D ;)

7. HA! That would explain why there are never pictures of the boats on the water and a lot of times they are inside so nobody else can see them. Wonder if there is a reward out for him?:D

8. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

You guys are right! I spend more time wrenchin' and buildin' than I do running them. Good Grief, I 'm a gearhead! LOL There has to be a medical term for this addiction- affliction. Um- I guess it would be Gearheadus-maximus?
    Outboardus-blowupus? Bankaccountus- ouchus? Hey, I did go fishing last week! Theres still hope! LOL Raider<><> :cool:

9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

The boat (Centurian) you are seeing being built looked like this 60 days ago. These are pics of the Centurian as it sat in Hans O Luedkes warehouse in Illinois. Hans is a rare boat -muscle car dealer and finds boats that I am interested in. As for motors, I know people all over the U.S.A. that I keep in touch with and I can get good deals on. No, I,m not a boat-motor dealer, just really like outboards. And have a wonderful understanding wife. If I can help anybody find something (vintage mercury stuff especially) just yell, I can usually find it. Even motors like these early 1900's . I also collect antique outboards. :) Raider<><>

Attached Files:

10. Hey Lake I need a water pump for a 1954 Merc. 6 horse ? Thanks....... Rich

11. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!