close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

specs and big redear at nimi

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by spec-man, Jun 8, 2008.

1. just got back from nimi. huge redears, and i mean huge. 25 at least 9.9 inches and can't get my hand half way around them. 25 crappie. ranging from 9.5 to 11 inches. not bad for the heat of the day. all caught in less than 5 feet of water.

2. it couldnt have been nimi,it doesnt even have redears in it.that lakes bluegills are fished out and id think id know cuz ive fished that lake like everyday of my life for the past three years for all species.you sure it wasnt mogadore or portage you were fishing.

3. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

They where in there last year. Caught quite a few. You just have to know where to find them.

4. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

I got a hold of one at Mogadore last year that I couldn't believe. Cold nasty day with the wind howling. I first though it was a cat fish. We went back and forth a few times till I got a look at it. It looked like a large jack we catch in Florida. Eyes the size of large grapes. I finely got it to the boat and it took a look at me and I looked at it and snap it was gone. Not saying it was 4-5 lbs but on the supper large size. They do get big. John

5. i have fished that lake most of my 42 years and i tell you those were some of the biggest redears i ever caught anywhere. even mog. if you don't believe me, fish with me and i will show you that they are there. i don't bulls__t about fishing. i love it and do it anytime i get a chance. now that i'm not mad anymore. are there anymore questions?