close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Special Mate Spoon Box

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by bigfish73, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Hi everyone! I wanted to see if anyone else is using a special mate spoon box? How well do it work? I just wanted to know any:) or :( about this box. Thanks Bigfish

2. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

I love these...

[​IMG]

3. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Nope, I have the crank Box, but use the spoon caddy's for me spoons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I have one for my larger salmon spoons. The salmon spoons I use are anywhere from 3 3/4"-4 1/2" long. The special Mate box is perfect for spoons of this size, but for smaller walleye spoons, such as the Stngers and Silver Streaks, the Spoon Caddy is perfect.

5. Hey HNB where did you get the crank bait box from? Sometimes you see something you need and i need that willorder if i have to but would like to see one first. Anyone know of any place in central ohio that carries the crank bait storage box that Hook N Book is showing?

6. I have used the box for @3-4 years and i keep my reef runners and large spoons in it and keep my smaller spoons in a spoon caddy!!

7. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Call Dave at the Happy Hooker. That's where I picked it up. Do a search and you'll find his website. But don't try to order from him ...call him up and let him know what you're after.;)

8. Thanks Hook N Book in case anyone needs the happy hookers No. here it is 1 419 898 9676 couldnt find the web site but shouldnt need it. i do need a new replacement net to though.

9. Thanks everyone, I orderd a Special Mate Spoon Box today from Franks Great Outdoors.

Bigfish73

10. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

ha, me too about 3 hours ago. you know what they say about great minds:D :p i ordered the crankbait box.