close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Special Hunter / Fisherman wanted!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by INSANE_SQUAD, Jul 5, 2005.

1. I just got back from Moorehead City N.C and caught tons of fish and had a blast..

But this post is not about my vacation it is about me finding a SERIOUS hunting and fishing partner for my next trip down there in January..

We will be hunting ducks and it's supposed to the best area i have ever seen..The blinds are up and the dogs are ready!!

When we get our limit of ducks we will go do some striper fishing in the bay area..Salt water stripers are GREAT fighters!!

When we get bored of the little stuff we can go Bluefin tuna fishing..All you need to do is catch 1....SWEET!!

Everything is already set up all i need is a partner!!My son is in the work world and can not go.

Room and board is covered,boat is cover,transportation is covered,poles are covers and dogs are covered..Bring your own gun and shells and split gas money for the trip and boats..

Exact times will be covered with a later post..SHOULD BE 2-3 WEEK IN jANUARY..

Real sportsman only apply....You can rest when you die..

They call me Insane for a reason,,haha...

......................out

2. do you know the exact dates?

is it a 2-3 week trip or the 2nd or 3rd week in Jan?

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i too am interested, will we be shooting puddlers? or divers?

4. The date..

1week trip....Not sure what the date is yet but it will be in the 2nd or 3rd week of January....Birds from what i here are Divers..Last year i did not go but 5 guys hit there limit in 1 hour..My cousin says they come in by the hundreds and it's a sight to behold..

Insane--------out

5. Man if I was a hunter, I would be up for it. But I only fish. :(

6. dip

dip dip

mellon is "special" but mebee not the kind of "special" you want? ;)

7. It sounds like an interesting offer.

But I don’t know you and you don’t know me.

BTW, I have to tell you that I have never hunted birds. I have been a consistent Deer, Squirrel, Rabit hunter. My brother has been the bird hunter.

8. RWBLUE--odd response..I don’t know you and you don’t know me.

Makes me wonder,,oooh nevermind i will be nice..

Insane--out

9. wallihunter

wallihunter capt.knucklehead

insane .pm me please very interested.

10. wallihunter

wallihunter capt.knucklehead

who's driving you or me.

11. dip

dip dip

you don't know me neener :D

12. Phill I wish it wasn't my busy time of the year...or i'd go in a second...sounds like one hell of a trip